NH man severely burned in fire in Manchester
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) -- Officials say a New Hampshire man has been put into a medically induced coma after suffering severe burns over most of his body in a fire in Manchester.
Manchester fire officials say the man was in a small camper when it caught fire about 2 a.m. Saturday. A neighbor and the camper's owner pulled the victim out of the burning camper.
Officials told WMUR-TV that the man, identified as James Malder, was taken to a Boston hospital with burns over 90 percent of his body.
The state fire marshal's office and Manchester police are investigating.